CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kelsey's Back...for good, I hope.

well I know, it's been awhile. things have been hectic. George is gone again, this time for six weeks to six months, they haven't given us a definite time frame yet. I miss him like never before. I can't believe how much more I've fallen for him. I thought, ya I love this man and that I could never possibly love him anymore than I did and it just grows and grows.

which makes me feel bad, I've been a super fucking bitch lately. I don't know what has gotten into me. I just am constantly irritated. About anything and everything it seems. The only time I feel good is when we're laying down and he's holding me. Which is weird for me as I'm pretty naturally a happy girl. I am sure it has something to do with this gallbladder removal and my subsequent illness. I'm starting herbalife again tomorrow in hopes of normalicy.

texas doesn't suck as bad as I thought before. It's warm, food is good, people are pretty nice. Sometimes stooopid but otherwise nice. They are bad drivers but I grew up next to alberta so I'm used to that. The weather has been super shit box lately though with all the rain and storms and it's supposed to be a bad hurricane season but eh...such as life I guess. I am more and more realizing that I think I want to live in a smaller centre than my original idea of San Diego. I like being able to go places and know people and feel like a part of a community. Little Texas is just like home, just devoid of the fun young people. But being a navy spouse that does carry somewhat of a reputation. If your husband is deployed, you're out "trolling" for men and if he's home, well then you should be home catering to him. George and I aren't like that. We're both faithful...and well we like to go out too and have fun. I think it's just getting to the point where we need to start expanding our family...*big smile*

And career wise, I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do. I can't stop thinking about how I would really enjoy something in the salon industry. I mean, ya I'm smart but I'd rather work with people than behind a desk everyday. Besides that, I would be able to work anywhere we moved and I love doing glamour. *sigh* I just don't know.

Okay, time for me to get back to work. I'll be posting more from now on, I promise. I have a rather heartfelt story to write in fact about the military.

0 comments: