CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

New Steps

well....almost a year in between posts. Guess I've been busy. Looking back at the past year, there really isn't alot to report.

News starts on last monday. G is gone again. This time for almost 8 months. Seems crazy that this year has flown by so fast. Seems more crazy that he's gone, I feel like it was so quickly thrust onto me yet we've known he was leaving since October. I know he's safe, I don't worry, but the constant thought it my mind that he's not going to be here to hug me is really nagging at my thoughts. But all in all, I know I'm strong enough to deal with this. I just know it.

Three beautiful things for today:

1. I have really really great friends, no matter where they are, no matter how long it's been, they are always there for me. Thank you all.

2. Skinny Cow. I don't know what the hell has gotten into me but I want ice cream all the damn time. Thank you Skinny Cow for not giving me extra pounds.

3. Curves. I love you Curves' Ladies. So much.

0 comments: