CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wednesday is Wild


Hello Wednesday!

My Beautiful things today:

1. The A/C broke in the gym this morning...and so I just did the treadmill portion of my usual and then left because the rest of the gym was closed and I ended up running into a man I've been wanting to meet, or rather wanting George to meet. He is one of the SR. Officers here on the base and the husband of one of my co-workers, it was a total fluke, but good nonetheless.

2. I redisovered my love for R&B. I played oldies from the 90's and just fell in love.

3. Finally got my "womans" exam today...and it wasn't nearly as bad as usual, they are the most friendly people ever at my doctors.

Other than those things, not alot else is new. I think I may have lost one of my best friends last night. He is being a total dick, if you're reading this, you are being a total dick. I was only kidding about the comment that I made and he flew off the handle...then again, he doesn't know the inside joke about the statement "valleygirl" but then again, one should be able to read scarcasm when talking to me. Secondly, for someone to get all up in my face about a joke, obviously there are underlying issues. He has alot going on in his life right now and I just never really seem to fit in. Or rather, only when he wants something from me...it's kinda sad really. But he is a very important person in my life. I adore him...but this cat and mouse fighting game we've been playing for years is getting tiresome. So...I wish him nothing but the very very best because he deserves it and one day, I hope he realizes that. It just sucks to lose yet another friend. Especially this one.

k

0 comments: