CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 08, 2005

my new hair


good morning,

things are overcast today, much like my mood. I am not going to go into details of my sadness right now but I'm feeling rather sick to my stomach. I haven't written here for awhile, to be honest I've been pretty busy. I usually check my email late at night before bed and am too tired to write down the day's composition. Today I'm up early (11:00am is early for me) and so I thought I would write some things here.

Marley had her kittens, Donalda is a Grandmother and I, again, am an auntie. Marley had five babies, let me see if I can remember their names, there is Simba, Melody, Reggae, Ziggy, and ummm...hmmm...I forget the last name, when it comes to me of if Donalda is reading this, I will add the name. They are adorable. I can't wait to see them when they get a bit older. Running around the house and playing, so cute. I love it when we had kittens here. *smiles* Ah, kittens, they always make you smile...unless you are Byron.

The New Orleans tragedy is really bothering me too. I have such mixed feelings. I mean, I feel absolutely horrible for those who lost their lives and their homes. I have in fact pleged a couple days of pay from my work to help those in need. But I just keep wondering, why didn't they leave their homes. I feel like they could have done so much more to help themselves and there are also people who even today will not leave their homes. I feel sick about it. My sister has been watching Oprah everyday watching the coverage. I can't bring myself to sit down and watch it. Does that make me a cold person? I just feel helpless watching tv shows about what is going on. I asked my sister if she was going to donate and she said she'd like to but doesn't know where to donate to, and I wonder how many other people are feeling that. I know that my few days wages aren't really going to do much but at least I feel less of the hopelessness as before. Not completely gone but less. My heart goes out to everyone effected.

Work is going okay. I can't actually remember my last day off. I think probably because it has been awhile. At least three weeks anyways. We had a girl who was sick so I had to give up my days off. I did volunteer but now she is bitching at me because she has to work the am shift, I want to tell her to fuck right off because if it wasn't for her supposed "sickness" I would have had a few days off and wouldn't have to worry about working so much. But I don't, I just sit and smmile and bide my time. What goes around comes around right...karma.

And it was a very sad Wednesday last week. Ty has unfortunately been voted off Rockstar:INXS. It was horrible for all of rockdom. I am certain that Ty will be back though and making his own album. I will definately be a fan. He is awesome.

Baby brother is now a Dynamiter. He is playing in Kimberly. I am hoping to head down for the home opener next weekend although because of our stupid staff I dont know if I can have ONE day off next week. I'm not impressed. But this isn't about me. Blair is really excited and looks like he will be living in his own apartment. Which is kinda awesome. Although I don't know how he would be able to live on his own, but everyone has to learn. *laugh* Baby brother is growing up. I'm really proud of him and I will post updates here.

Other than that. I'm feeling rather out of sorts. I will post more soon.

0 comments: