CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lost my VOICE


So I still have no voice. It sucks. I spend so much time talking and now I can't and I am so bored and...quiet. It is a gorgeous sunny day here, I have worked in three days, I feel lazy yet I know that I'm not even able to do my job correctly...I can't answer phones or even greet people. Uuuhg. I hate this. I hope that it passes soon.

George finally called last night. About time too. He said he was really busy with putting the ship back together and he was in Mexico with the boys, I always feel bad about freaking out on him because I know that even when he doesn't call he is thinking of me, but still, I need more attention...especially because I am sick and feeling sorry for myself...if no one else will coddle me I at least hope he will...I think he understands a bit more now...I'm just so needy. My flaw but hey, he married me. *soft smile* I do love him so much more than I tell him. Things are hard right now with him being so far away and all the stress we've had the past while. I can't wait to get home and just be a regular married couple. I'm not sure what that is, but I'm really looking forward to it.

In more good news, my favourite group, Sweatshop Union is coming to Jasper on October 17th, 2005. I'm so pumped. I haven't seen them live yet, only Kyprios ( a member of the group.) They are just such an inspirational group of Canadians. I love Canadian hip hop. I totally owe it to Nicki and her friends for introducing me to Sweatshop. Their newest album, United We Fall is pretty interesting. Although I am a military wife, as a Canadian I understand the feeling to be against the US government and the war. What they speak on the record is about breaking from conformity of being constant clones. They want us to think for ourselves. They speak the concious thoughts of hip hop today. Their music is not bitches and hoes and never ending money and drugs....they talk about the real world. I respect what they do and their methods. I feel very jumbled up from this cold medicine so I'm going to stop here...but I'll write more later.

0 comments: