CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Unthinkable.


So good news. Rita missed Corpus Christi and went straight on to LA...incase you've been under a rock and not seen the news. George is most likely heading home (since he has an issue with calling me!) and back to work tomorrow. I'm sad for those who lost it all in these disastorous hurricane season and I feel extreamly fortunate to have been spared the heartache. God Bless Texas.

In more news, I have officially lost my voice today. What started as a terrible headache has escalated to a bad cough and then upon waking this morning to find that I have no voice whatsoever. When I attempt to talk it comes out like a squeak. It sucks. I've had to call in sick to work twice now...and I feel guilty for it because I'm not sick, I just can't perform any functions of my job without a voice. It is silly really. I've been drinking tea and taking lemon all day to try and get my lovely voice back but it seems to no avail so far. Can you imagine, Kelsey not being able to talk? It is quite the scene. I feel very quiet for obvious reasons.

Still waiting to hear if Sweatshop Union is definately coming to Jasper. I can't wait to see them. I love them. I so hope that they are really coming to Jasper. *grins*

I'm gonna go and eat some soup and have a nap. I hope all is well with whomever is reading this and I will post more new information just as soon as I hear it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Computers connect families, soldiers
When John Norris was in Iraq in the early 1990s for Desert Storm, he looked forward to getting two-week-old letters from his family.

Hey, I really like your blog, bye the way
I have a making money online site/blog. It pretty much covers online work that can make you a nice 2nd income!

You should come and check it out
if you get time :-)