CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Baby Brain Train


Well hello again!

SO last night we had my going away dinner party at the Grill. It was really good although my anti-drinking thing went flying out the window and I had far too much red wine...again. Thankfully I didn't act a fool or anything like that but I definately don't feel so great today. Puked. Yep. Yuck. Couldn't even keep water down. Sick. I now remember why I don't want to drink anymore...so that was it.

9 more sleeps until I'm home with George. I can't wait, I hope that he is as excited as I am but just doesn't know how to show it. Guys are kinda like that. Last night I dreampt we were having a baby. We named her Zahara Lee Isabella Payumo. Sounds so nice. She had super bright green eyes and dark black hair. She couldn't stop smiling. And George couldn't stop staring at her as if he was shocked he could help make something so perfect. *smiles* I can't wait for that day. I just hope it happens at the right time, like not just before he heads out to Bahrain. I want him to be home and petting my belly as the baby grows. *smiles* Yes, I've got baby on the brain lately.

Anyways, I should run off, just trying to get back into the wonderful world of a blog. Trying to keep my mind free of drama...so I'll write here.

K

0 comments: