CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 26, 2006

Packing Nightmare

So here I am...putting off more packing. My room looks like it has been hit by a tornado. to be very honest, I don't really want to take anything. I just want to leave, get on a plane and worry about it later, but alas, I can't do that. So I'm taking everything that is my favourite here and that I need. EX: favourite clothes, shoes, makeup and hair products. But how does one decide that is their favourite as each piece has a place that needs other pieces to make the integration possible. For example, I have these great pink wedge heels. I bought them to look cute with jeans. I have never worn them but they are so cute and I want to take them but they take up alot of space. They match my pink LV handbag and this super cute tank top and sweater set. And those match with these great capri jeans that I'm about 10 pounds to fat to wear yet this season. So without everything, nothing works but I want to take it anyways. I have about a bazillion combinations just like this...so how to choose???

Mum. Mum is going to weed out the shit that I don't need. Thank god. Because I have no idea. So great.

I have to go through all my banking and personal papers too. Which I was going to do today but decided to leave until tomorrow. It is too much of a headache to deal with today.

So I'm having coffee and watching some obscure music video. The life and times of me are dramatic. Yes they are.

k

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging and that you get to go see George. I know you are nervous but remember he loves you he really does Guys just suck at letting there emotions show. I read your post about the therapy when you get home and I think that is a great idea. It will help you adjust to being together and it will help you be a wonderful wife. I was in therapy a few years ago and it worked great for me. I wish you the best of luck and email me anytime you want to talk. I think we understand each other and how we feel about our bodies. I am here if you ever need to talk. Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. I know he loves my big butt!! I am just emotional because I am pregnant. Let me know how it goes with George!