CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 23, 2006

All Tatted Up

Hola again everyone,

So I joined a new website (thanks Sarah) called Flylady. It is all about how to keep yourself grounded with household cleaning. It wasn't that I was overwhelmed but when it is only two people here and I have NOTHING to do all day, I spent most of the time agonizing over what to clean and ended up fully cleaning the house every single day and losing my motivation to do anything else...so thank you flylady, my babysteps are just that and I'm developing my routine.

Another part of my routine is to write here. I know that some of you reading this, like for me to update it because this is the only insight you have into my life, sorry aboot that eh! *laugh* You can call me too...and now that I've not got my hands full with the toilet!

Anyways...G and I are going to see Clerks 2 today. For those of you that don't know, G is obsessed with all things Kevin Smith...so I really hope it is good for if not, he will not be happy and I'd like him to stay happy as he is leaving in less than two weeks...for another six months *wail*.

In more news, seriously what is the deal with Veet. Okay, so I've seen the commericals, and the mag adverts. So I bought some. I first tried it on my bikini line, OMG, do not EVER DO THAT! It burned the skin for days. I was traumatized. So yesterday I tried it on my legs. It doesn't even take the hair down to the root...it was very weird and smelled horrible. They say,ooh, your boyfriend's here, just put veet on and three minutes later he'll be rubbing them for you...blaah blah blah...yeah, maybe if he is craving an egg salad sandwhich...yuck on the smell. YUCK YUCK YUCK!

What else...hmmm...I've discovered black nail polish. I know what you're thinking, "OMG, Kelsey moved to Texas and is now Goth or Emo or probably a bit of both..." but you're wrong. See I'm constantly looking for new ways to reinvent myself and black nail polish is only the first step. I'm going for a more classic look these days, with a little bit of punk. Black nails (OPI-Black Tie Optional or Chanel Vamp) black/pink hair and I'm searching out my next tattoo. The pic above is one of the creative options, it won't be just like that but a punch of pics like that curving up my hip and onto my back. Yep, I'm getting the big one. I'm also dressing in alot of polka dots, classic colours and heels. Just feeling like a hot women I guess. *smiles*

Anyways, time for me to shine my sink! Love ya!
k

P.S.-Photos aren't working today, I'll add it later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you remember me at all. I glad to see that everything is going great in Texas! I was wondering how things were with George. Make sure you stay updated! Have fun with your hubby before he leaves and dont worry he will be fine