CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pink Polka Dots


Good god. I am loosing my mind. Yep, I'm addicted to the internet. George plays video games basically all day lately, I know it is because he is stressed about this tour coming up. He leaves in a week so he plays video games and I mess around the computer.

Last night I spent 4 hours redoing my Myspace. *laugh* I'm such a huge dork. Today, I've spent the past 2 hours looking for a polka dot layout for my blog. I ended up with this one that I like also, so I'm not too bent out of shape about it.

Anyways, a friend, or maybe, former friends got married the other day. I am really happy for them. I saw the photos, she looked gorgeous like usual. The reason I saw former friends is because that when they first got together I was alittle too opinionated, well alot too opinionated. I stick to my beliefs on it, but it has cost me a very valuable friendship...which is really sad. Such as life. Congratulations on your marriage. I know that you will have nothing but the utmost joy and happiness in your future, you both deserve it.

And I was reading my usual garbage online this morning with coffee and found out that Lance Bass from NSync is Gay. No kidding. I would be unsurprised to find out that all the boy band dudes are gay. Except maybe JT, he did have sex with Britney...so you go boy band guy...I'm happy you're happy and I'm finally right about something!


Thats all for now!
k

0 comments: