CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Home again, Flanagan..

Hello out there!

I haven't written in a really long time I know. I've been busy, I'm HOME! Yay!!!

Short Version:

All went well at INS (Immigration) I arrived in Texas to record heat and humidity. Got to the apartment with my honey who is by the way, the hottest man around. We had a roommate for awhile...he is gone now. THe house looked like Bachelor Hell so I transformed it into Married Couple Heaven, almost, still working. I don't have my work authorization yet so I can't get a job. Our car got broken into on my birthday and so since then we've been getting the replacement stuff installed...everything is WONDERFUL!

George leaves in a few weeks back to the middle east...and so I'm getting nervious about being alone but also excited about starting my new life...once my work auth gets here and I can finally see my doctor about the weight reduction...

thats all for now...
I'll update more I promise.
k

0 comments: