CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hi hi hi!

So I just got back from my first day of being an animal shelter volunteer. It was great, I played with the kitties and cleaned out 8 litter boxes. *laugh* Not glamouros (sp) for sure. I also found out the sad news that it is a high-kill shelter, which means there is alot of euthinasia...I'm not sure if I can deal with it...but we'll sure see. It was nice to be around animals again.

George is officially gone now too. To bahrain. for six months. I'm kind of devestated. I say kind of because I'm not crying all day but I'm depressed and I miss him more then I thought I would. Not to say I didn't think I wouldn't miss him but we were just apart for two years and so I thought I could do this no problem. I'm having problems sleeping now and can't concentrate and even starting watching his favourite shows because I miss him so much...come home soon baby!

Thats all to report so far.
XOXO
k

0 comments: