CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween


Saturday night's alright! Went to the Halloween Dance. Dressed up as Foxy Disco Diva! Yes, that is a blonde afro...for those of you who don't know me as well as you should, I considered getting my natural hair done like that but for fear that my hair guru might actually kill me, I decided on the wig. *smiles* It was a super great time. If you are interested in seeing more photos...

www.flickr.com/photos/vivaglam

We had a great time. I had a bit too much to drink but thank the heavens, no hangover yesterday for work. Tired yes, but no headache...happy day. The costumes were great. Valemount isn't as bad as I always thought. This was a dance where I knew everyone and had a blast.

Friday Night I was a chaperone for the High School Halloween Dance. Talk about feeling ancient. And I got a huge eye-opening. See, I always got drunk before the dances in high school, just like everyone else I went to school with. Upon walking into the gym on Friday I realized just how retarded I was to think that no one noticed. How could you not??? *laughing* The kids thought, like I once did, that they were being so smooth and hiding it so well. They definately were not. *laugh* And while I didn't have to get anyon in trouble, I did have to get in the middle of a girl fight. It is unbelieveable the things that teenage girls find to fight about. *laughing* Stop the insanity!

As for Halloween day...I'm sitting around in my casual clothes, making a CD, contemplating life and getting stoked to ride the firetruck tonight! *laughing* Here in the Valley we have fireworks at night on Halloween and the firemen just happen to be my best friends so I get to ride in the firetruck! Yea, and have hot chocolate, yes I'm only 6. *laughing* Gotta run, it is shower time.

0 comments: