CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Donalda and Kelsey are so cute.


last night we had a good time. went to the bar. had a good night, went to Dean's house and just chilled...until 5am. It was nice. It was fun. It was hilarious. From our hometown hero Vincent Clark dressed as a fisherman dancing around to Donalda making her most hilarious faces. This photo is one of how cute we are. Yes we had a bit to drink, but we are so cute. Donalda is really important to me. She is always there to make me smile when I need someone. She is my family too though. I've grown up with her. Her family is as close as my own family. I love her.

George is home in the US now. Horray! *smiles* I missed him sooooo much. I can't wait to get home to him. Turns out we're not moving back to California like I thought. We're staying in Texas for awhile. At least a year. Which is cool, I don't mind living in Texas although I was really really looking forward to being in California. I miss California so much. I miss my Californians so much. But all in good time. Hopefully we'll be posted back in San Diego. I'm so excited to leave and get into my own house with all my own stuff. My own life back again. Yea!!!!

Anyways, thats all for now. Tune in later for more exciting stuff.

0 comments: