CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sisters


Back to work today. Feeling pretty good. Thankful that I'm working with Cammille tonight. Should be a fun time. Excited for dinner. *laugh* So last night I was with Jayda and B, sitting in a nice hot tub and having some drinks until about 4am. It was great. So nice to just relax. I seem to spend a great deal of time worrying about relaxing which is kinda the opposite of actually doing the relaxing. Last week was a really tough week. I went through alot of emotions and issues but I think it has been mostly all sorted out. *smiles*

My sister is mad at me again. For what this time I have no clue. She is always stressing also. Must be a family trait although she doesn't know how to deal with stress, she just gets mad right away. I can't really blame her though...although her life is not stressful in the least. But each to their own. I can't be worried about everyone else all the time.

Only 26 more days until I'm done at the HI. I'm so excited!!!! On that note I'm going to go and spend two hours curling my hair for work. Have a great Tuesday!!!

0 comments: