CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Cowgirl Up!


Don't you just love 4 am phone calls? I certainly do. I love waking up to the phone to hear one of my friends or family just needs to talk to me, or just to talk to anyone and because I'm always up for the conversation they call me. I will admit to being a persisitant 4 am caller as well. I don't sleep well and sometimes I get myself so worked up with the day's drama that I just need to spill my guts.

So today I did something so great for myself. I bought the new John Legend album. Well ordered it since I live in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a vast country of snow...just kidding. BUt yea, it is coming from the internet somewhere and being delivered to my house next week I think. I'm so excited I could camp out the post office. I find his music not only uplifting and so incredibly inspirational but also thought provoking, like I'm driving home at 3:30am after hanging out with my lovlies and singing "Ordinary People" at the top of my lungs in my sisters little car, I'm rather surprised that I don't crash or at least the windows don't shatter out due to my magnificent singing abilities but the music moves me. He has a velvet voice, like I want to be wrapped up in his voice and learn the lyrics because I feel like it would make me a better person. I am insane.

So last night, we went out, we partied, kinda, I ended up falling asleep at the Canoe Mnt. Lodge lobby so I went home, I hate that. Stupid working at 7am. I couldn't even stay up. It was a weird night after that. I slept and talked on the phone and read. And my brother came home, left again in his truck and then came back again, without it. *confused* But back to last night, we all went out to dinner, me, B, nat, tony (nat's dad) uncle dale, vince and jordan. We went to the cariboo grill, ordered pitchers of Chi Chi's and shots of Jagermeister. It was a great night although I drank so much I totally forgot to order chocolate cheesecake, I'm thinking that they should automatically serve it much like they do that AMAZING cheesebread. It is the highlight of dinner there. Then we went back to the hotel and chilled for awhile, met Bryce and his new girl Katie, I fell asleep, got a ride to B's and drove home, yes singing my heart out. Then today I slept until 2:30pm. What a great day off, although Jenny called and told me that I need to come in to Bartend tonight...which will be fun...I think.

Other than that, not alot is new, or interesting. I'm going to go and clean my room. It is a nightmare, waking up at 5:30am isn't good for a room. I am rushing around, still asleep kinda trying to get dressed and get my face together. It is scary in there. So ttyl. Ugh. I hate that. I hate it when people type that. seems so elemetary school to me. yuck. TALK TO YOU LATER...ooiohhh...that took so long to type. Anyways, will write more later. Peace.

0 comments: