CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 29, 2005

Gorgeous Mountain Girl


So here I am, sitting here at my computer, staring out the window at some of the most gorgeous scenery every seen. I was talking to a guy from Australia today (he looked alot like Ty from my earlier posts) and he was telling me how everyday waking up to this natural beauty would put him in the most happiest moods, (if only he was talking about me *laughing*) and I realize I've been taking it for granted. Like everything else. For instance, I talked to George today. We have our rough spots and our problems but he is a wonderful man. I definately take him for granted. As I do another close friend I have. Okay, all my friends. I tend to over-react and take things far too seriously. I need to let go a bit and just enjoy my life. *smiles*

I must have sad love song station on right now. I'm feeling all lovey and caring and junk. *laughing* I hate getting like this sober...speaking of sober, Nathalie is coming down today! Yea. I'm so stoked about that. She is awesome. Such a great girl. *smiles* We're going to have a good weekend. *smiles* Horray...good weekends...with my girls...well Donalda and Nat but those two are so great that I'm so excited. I might even stay up tonight...oooh...and I have to work tomorrow at 7am. Yuck.

Oh yea...hey TONY! I MISS YOU! Just a random shout...*smiles* In case you might be reading this...*smiles*

I need to eat...I'm wasting away...*laughing* Yea right...but still gotta keep up my girlish figure...*wink* Have a great night.

0 comments: