CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday Morning


So, I'm back to work today. Feels like monday. Feels like a shitty monday. Although I will note that the sun is shinning for the first time in months...two months to be exact. I know that most of my american amigos think that Canada is cold and snowy but let me tell you, we USUALLY have the most remarkable summers...totally hot and gorgeous. We have had neither of those things yet...until today. Yea...summer might have officially arrived.
So, I got news from INS...I get to take my citizenship test in approximately 992 days. So...what does that mean? not alot quite yet. I'm still waiting on my K3 visa to get back into the United States. Do I ever have big plans for going home too. Got people to see and things to do.
So hows that for my first blog. Keep tuned in. Much more drama to come.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Chica!!

I'll be following along....

I have a semi-journal on LJ if you want the link, send me an email.

ttys

-Sarah