CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 22, 2005

Cammille ate a moth


OMG!!!

So, after work, and much drinking on behalf of the girls, we cram seven people into the charriott and are off to the bar. Pretty happening place but when nine girls walk in things really get going. My girlfriend Cammille has here seven best friends come to visit, so we are trying to show them a good time. The bar ends with nothing really eventful happening, well aside from some weird white guy breakdancing and the steady threat of flashing boobs from old nasty cougars, so we decide to go a party, not just any party either, a trailer party. Okay, so call me bitchy or snobby but I don't really dig trailers, and I especially don't dig them with parties attached with random guys who stare at my boobs (i realize they are kinda big, get over it already!) So after a few more drinks and trips outside to pee (i'm so thankful I wasn't drinking) a moth flies into the house, I mean trailer...Uncle Dale (who is nobody's uncle really) catches it and jokes about eating for five bucks, somehow this poor little furry insect ends up in Cammille's hand and after much hooahing and dooooits she says "show me the money" and they do, about $28.00 goes down, plus some change and so does it. Yes she actually swollowed it. She blows my mind. And if you're wondering if Cammille is some handcore renegade dirt girl, thats her in the photo with me above this...yes...such a pretty girl...with such a dirty mouth...ewww...

0 comments: