CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 22, 2005

A "bigger" girl


So I'm talking to Steve today (he is my finacial advisor although we've never met, he was assigned to me.) He is saying how he knows someone from the same town that I live in. He can't really remember her name but says to me "she has this sister, you know, a bigger girl." I'm kinda silent for a bit and then mention that I do know who he is talking about and that yes her sister is a bigger girl. He senses my irritation with this statement and says "there is nothing wrong with bigger girls." NO SHIT! I say that I'm quite positive that "bigger girls" (which I over accentuate) are much better than non-bigger girls. (Not to cause offense to any of you who are reading this.) He is kinda silent for a minute and changes the subject but I don't fall for that...I tell him that with all of the pain being caused in the world that there is no reason for a persons weight to be a trigger for them anymore. I tell him that I am probably one of the biggest girls he knows that I'm sick and tired of "fat" being a degrogatory word. I'm done with being big equal to being bad. Us "bigger girls" are not disgusting because we are not a size 6 or 10 or 15. Just a usual fat rant. Yea I'm fat...deal with it.

0 comments: