CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Stay Alive

Just some words from inside:

Then I see you standing there, wanting more from me and all I can do is cry because I really can't say goodbye, my eyes begin to cry and I fight it, look at the sky and wish I could fly. We are free, free to be me, free to see, free to flee whenever something happens to be more for you than for me, like waves in the sea, crashing happily without remedy. I'm on a lyrical mission cause I've got a guilty addiction, red letters give me this affliction, I'm in a bad condition, I lay here alone feeling the pain, again and again, it is always the same, a beauty game, there is no one to blame, but a demon to tame before I go insane from these chains hung around my heart to keep it from falling apart, from the start, an unreadable chart. For all the beautiful things going on in the world today, for all those feeling the passion of the flame, for all those taming the blame and rejecting the game, you are the ones to whom I reach and urge to teach, life is a beach, there is danger if you go in too deep, but happiness can be yours to keep if you stay in the sand and walk hand in hand with your life unplanned and not held down by the banned. Embrace the sun, enjoy yourself, have fun, thats me I'm done living a fake lie, living by the roll of someone else's die, trying to please the guy, all I do is try, by and by, I will survive and stay alive.

0 comments: