CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What's up with the bugs?


So in one week two of my friends have eaten bugs. I will be posting a photo of the bug Vince ate. It is disgusting. He managed to chew it and then spit it out. It was gross. I'll be sure to post the link to the photos. Vince Eating the BUG!

In more exciting news. Okay, I'm a big dork but I've been watching Rockstar:INXS. Maybe partly because I have a crush on Dave Navarro or perhaps I just am interested in getting in the middle of him and his beautiful bride Carmen Elektra. Anyways, I met Ty tonight...via my tv. I think I might be in love. He has this voice that makes me melt and isn't even performing the type of music I like. I'm not a rock fan actually. But Ty, yes that is a photo of him. Black, a mohawk, tattooed, sings...*I'm still married, I'm still married, I'm still married.* Moving right along...

We went to Jasper today. I'm really pumped that I'm not hung over. I got a little drunk last night. I love drinking. I love getting drunk. I felt so happy! It is insane. Thankfully I don't do it near as much as in California. I sat around with all of my friends and had a wonderful BBQ. It was such a fantastic day off. We had burgers and then drank, well I drank since the beginning of the afternoon, and then sat around the fire. Yes more and more photos to follow. I'll be uploading them tonight or maybe tomorrow. Not alot of casualties last night either. Nicole got her hand burned by Donalda's flaming marshmallow but hey, there are always some accidents involved with making s'mores. But it was really fun because Jen had never made s'mores and she LOVES chocolate...such fun.

Back to Jasper. We went, me and Mum and Nicole. It was a good day...although I was planning on buying alot and didn't buy hardly anything. I got this super cool eyeliner powder. It is going to be really neat to play with. Other than that, got a new book and some other boring makeup. Boring but necessary.


I'm heading to bed...I'm tired and I have to be back in hell tomorrow at seven am. Have a great night!

0 comments: