CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Apologies


Good Morning Sunshine! yea right. Good morning more pouring rain. Although it looks like it might go away...(hoping.) So last night was a terrible night at work. I actually couldn't even go out afterwards, I had too much of a headache and was in too bad of a mood. I hate the hotel. Yep, I said it. I love my job, and SOME of my co-workers but the bullshit is just too much. It is actually taking the happy part of me away. I find myself feeling a bit empty and extreamly frusterated after leaving there. Not to mention working with stupid people. I'm not going to mention any names but HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE AT YOUR AGE!!?!?!? Seriously. Anyways, enough. I'm trying to cut back on the negative, I need a new job, one that doesn't make me into this wicked little witch I've been lately. Woosa.

If you're reading this and I've been crazy, obsessive, moody, emotional, over-dramatic, bitter, selfish or any other adjective that is less than pleasant, I definately apologize. I'd like to point out that if you are reading this right now, that we are friends and when we first became friends I was not like this and I want to let you know that it too will pass. Just the usual stress and such of being away from those I love and not even able to get into the country I want to live in...not to mention the above paragraph. Woosa.

I am thinking about getting totally looser wasted tonight. *laugh* Imagine. What a plan I have. I get off work at 11pm and I think I am going to get some wine, hang out with my good friends and just release all the bad stuff. I want to mention that I love my friends. I don't know what I would do without them. It kinda sucks that I have two close groups of friends, each in opposite ends of my life...meaning, I have my friends in California and my friends here in Canada (pictured above, missing Nicki, Corey, Kari and Emily). Both are so important to my life but both are so far from each other and to be honest, I don't think that they would mesh well together. However, I don't know...I am not the catalyst of either group so perhaps they would. Anyways, back to tonight. So..yea...don't be surprised to read something ridiculous here tonight...and for those of you who I have your cell numbers...watch out! Woosa.

0 comments: