CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 29, 2005

My Eyes

Further and Further I go, feeling the flow, making no dough, mind bright with dayglow, feeling the wind blow, wishing for snow, totally in-to the know, watching them grow, doing only so-so. Not feeling real, not knowing how to feel, or how to heal, or how to deal with the busted open seal of my mind, like the rest of mankind, feeling left all behind, looking through blind eyes. I didn't come from the streets, I'm only learning the beats, finding my own feet, going inside me for a meet and greet, I've been feeling the heat race through me, it's in my soul, but also deep down there is a big gaping hole, this is where the music sleeps,and my secret keeps aways from the sneaks and cheats. nobody can hold me back, nobody can hold me down, cause baby I'm a queen even without a crown, I'll say what I want or act like a clown, in front of the whole town. Sometimes my own lyrics can't compare to the invisible beat ringing out through the air. Through my words I urge to teach, I want to help those who just can't reach, I don't want to give that played out speech or just get stoned like Cheech, there are kids clinging like a leech to the only thing they know but they need to grow, I need to know, when to blow my flow and bring myself into the glow of the live show because these eyes know.

0 comments: