CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Approved!


*dancing around in a little cirlce* I got an email from immigration today and it says that my I130 has been approved. I'm so excited!!!! I'm not sure still what it means...but I think it means I get to go home soon! Look out California.

I can't wait to get back to the US. Seriously, I love Canada but I can't wait to get back into my real life. My own car, my own house, my own stuff and of course my friends and husband. I'm beyond stoked to get my life back in order. But I am going to miss everyone here sooo much. I love my friends here. You know, I thank god for them every night. Without these awesome people, I would be so lost in the woods. Litterally.

I have to run off, I need to have a foot soak, my feet are super sore. I hope that everyone is great and I hope to hear from you all soon! If you want to see more of my photos, I upload about 100 every week or two, email me and I'll send you a link to all my online photos.

xoxo kelsey

0 comments: