CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Four Wine Bottles


So having finally recovered from drinking four bottles of wine to myself two days ago, this morning I'm feeling great. Yesterday morning wasn't as good. Thankfully I didn't get the full extent of a usual wine hangover, just felt crappy and pretty stunned all day. And what brought this on? I'm not too sure. I was just having a glass, and a glass turned into a bottle and one turned into four. I don't remember alot from the night, like I don't remember even opening the fifth bottle *yikes*, and I don't remember going to bed. I don't remember my friends leaving. Not good...but good at the same time. I love having days off.

So at work they fired the person who was making my working life hell. It came as a total shock to me. Seeingshow I'm leaving at the end of this month anyways. I can't wait to be home with George. I can't wait to head to San Diego and see my Californians. I can't wait to feel that hot heat of Texas on my skin and hear most everybody say y'all. I can't wait to shop whenever I want and actually bring the stuff home with me instead of waiting three weeks for it to arrive in the mail. I can't wait to hit up the clubs and dance until the wee hours of the morning. I can't wait to see John Legend or Kayne West live in some stadium or venue. Speaking of which, so the day before I moved to Washington from San Diego, Laurie and I went to this little place called Humphrey's by the Bay. It is this little lounge that I fell in love with. It didn't hurt that they had this unreal latin grooves band playing that night. So anyways, in September John Legend is playing there. I want to go so badly. This little club is so intimate and I think he would sound so incredible there. His velvet voice...I hope I can get there. *grooving to Common right now*

Okay so I'm still a dork too, I'm totally feeling the new Jermaine Dupri song..."Gotta Getcha". I'm going to take a stab in the dark and guess that this song is about his girl Janet Jackson. I want to have a song about me. Maybe not one quite like that but still, imagine knowing that you have a song written about you. I actually when I was 16 dated a guy who was the lead singer in a rock band. He wrote a song for me, but titled it "Mary Jane" as Kelsey just doesn't rhyme with anything. Or least that was what he claimed, I found out later that he was also dating three other girls at the same time and we all met at a volleyball tournament. It was sick actually. *laughing* Four 16 year old girls fighting at a school volleyball tournament. I wish I could say that my team beat all theirs but unfortunately my team sucked so badly we didn't win a game. *laughing* Although in the beginning part of one game, where the entire teams line up on opposite sides and serve balls constantly, I managed (NOT TRYING TO) to hit one of those stupid girls in the face with my serve. She got a bleeding nose and was definately going to beat me up after the game...*laugh* It never came to that, the stupid boy showed up and my vengeful bitch side took over. A lady in public....screaming bitch in private. *smiles*

My day today is going to consist of sitting outside, sun tanning and relaxing. I'm also going to work on the laundry and get the house all cleaned up. Not that it is messy but still...I like it clean as can be. Talk to y'all later.

0 comments: