CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 14, 2005

my pink hair


Upon waking up today with a horrid hangover I am remembering how much I could party without consequence three years ago. I never had a hangover much less feeling like the bag of rotten potatoes I feel like right now. And I didn't even drink that much. This surely cannot mean that I at 24 years old am getting old? Can it? It is unreal to say the least. Work tonight shall be a fantastic time as Cammie is feeling the same way...we are quite the team. *laugh*In more good, no GREAT, news, I am reinstating the pink hair. For those of you who didn't know, for eight glorious months I had pink hair. Then all of a sudden I was worried about fading and lookign like a hoochie and we got rid of it and replaced my lovely pink hair with carmel and platinum blonde. That was over four months ago and to be honest, I'm still feeling the regret of removing the pink. My stylist finally has come through for me...she is going to let me do the pink again. You must understand that I am in her salon chair twice a month doing something else to my hair because it isn't cool enough, or it isn't exciting enough, I tell her, I NEED DRAMA, bring me the high energy excitment hair. We've tried alot of things and countless hours have been poured in my hair. She was adamnt for a long while that the pink was a thing of the past, but no, oh no, she has relented and I'm pleased as hawaiian punch! So keep your eyes peeled for ever more photos of me, with my pink hair. *yippee*

0 comments: