CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 22, 2005

Yes I am the boss


*scream* I have so much to say all at the same time! First things first. So I got my pink hair back. It is awesome. I am more than beyond stoked about it!!! *Grins* I'll get some photos soon. So it is pink and black in the front, and blonde in the back. I know, sounds weird and you know what? It looks weird too, however, it is so cool that you can't stop looking at it and I can't stop smiling about it! *smiles* I'm so awesome.

Secondly, my John Legend CD's arrived today. They are INCREDIBLE. Did I mention that they are the BEST SONGS EVER? Or what about how AMAZING John Legend is? Yes, I adore the new CD as well as an older one I managed to get my hands on. It is truly amazing what the power of boobs can do...*laugh* Just kidding. I listened to each CD on my way home today, I was driving like 20 kph. For the Americans out there, that is Kilometers per hour, it is also on your mileage gage...makes it look like you're going real fast! My favourite song is still Ordinary People but I'm getting pretty hooked on "She don't need to know." Even though it is a song about cheating and that makes me mad. *laugh* John Legend could never upset me. He is truly a gift for me, his music is more than beautiful. Go buy it. Right now. You'll love it. I promise.

So in more exciting news, I have the weekend off. I'm going to go to Dunster to the concert. My sister is performing. Should be hilarious and fun. I hope it doesn't rain. But I'm super excited to go. It will be a really really fun time. *smiles* I love live music. And supposedly a really great conscious hip hop group is coming...so I can't wait to jam with some outrageous CANADIAN MC'ees. *smile* I am so stoked...I am so happy.

Other than that, I'm working the morning shift and feeling pretty exhausted so I should go. And maybe take a nap. or just listen to my new CD's again. Or perhaps just daydream. I love to daydream. About being in California or Texas, about seeing the Golden Gate Bridge or the Pyramids. Daydreams provide such an escape for me. I find myself daydreaming at the most inopportune times but once a daydream comes, you can't just ignore it. Besides that, it is a stress relief. *smiles* More to come.

0 comments: