CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 08, 2005

R.I.P Peter Jennings


So a great Canadian died today. Peter Jennings. And although most Americans believe him to be their own, he is in fact a Canadian. He was a great man and an inspirational reporter. I actually have not the right words to really do him justice...so I leave it at Rest In Peace Mr. Jennings.

I got a spectacular pedicure today. My feet good incredible. And I feel better too. I feel good about having my toes all done. Makes me want to wear the most gorgeous sandals ever and just show everyone my new pretty toes. *smiles*

Monday Monday Monday. I feel a bit of a mess today. I can't decide what to wear, how to wear my hair and if I should do different makeup. Such important questions. *laughing* yea right. I need to just chill more. I need to just put on an outfit, know I look great and relax. *laughing* Alot easier said than done. Off to fiddle with my clothes.

0 comments: