CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 12, 2006

MC.BIG.K

Well good morning, or rather early afternoon. I'm sitting at the computer in my living room of windows looking around pretty amazed by mother nature. We have a tonne of snow today. Three days ago, there was green grass outside these windows and now there is over a foot of fresh snow. Winter is wonderful.

The above comment is a bit of a departure from my last one of meloncholy and depression. Things are okay. I would say no better nor any worse than before. I'm still insecure and feeling jaded. I am still anxious and nervous about this surgery that I will be attempting. But all should be good once it happens, perhaps I can begin to have a normal life. Normal, what is that these days?

THe other night I accidently got really drunk. I was having wine and just lost it. Probably due to alot of the stress that I have been feeling lately. Apparently I was crying and laughing, smoking hookah while passed out and just totally out of it. I feel a bit bad because I apparently was going on and on about missing everyone and I'm not even gone yet. I was a bit out of control, not dancing on the table naked but my mouth was running, so for anyone reading this, I apologize. I need to keep more to myself. I think because I know that I am leaving really soon that I appreciate the fact that my close friends here will be so far from me later on. I miss them already I know because moving to yet another place where I know no one will be hard but no problem. I love meeting new people. Anyways, if you're reading this and I was retarded to you on MOnday...SORRY!

Anyways, I'm reading more and more into the vancouver hip hop scene. I'm inspired and interested. Look out for MC.BIG.K. *laughing*

0 comments: